Public use areas are outlined in orange
Membership Descriptions and Benefits
**Single Annual Membership —$250.00 per year
- Makes range bays available to you Wednesday through Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, unless range is closed for a competition or other special event. These special functions will always be posted well in advance on the Universal Range & Gun Shop website
- Allows you to purchase any firearm available through our distributors for $25.00 over our cost. No limit on purchases! Also, deeply discounted accessory purchases.
- NO DAILY RANGE FEES for the use of range bays shooting paper targets. One free target each time you attend. Only $8.00 per hour for the use of range shooting steel targets.
- Rifle Range use fee of $8.00 per hour. (Rifles are allowed to be shot in the paper target range bays as well at no extra charge.)
- If you purchase a firearm from someone else we will handle the transfer for a flat $25.00.
- “Full-Auto” bay is available if you legally own a Class III firearm.
- Guests are welcome and only pay the daily membership fee and appropriate range bay fee.
**Family Annual Membership —$500.00 per year
All of the benefits listed above for your family (must be living with you at home!)
**Single Winter Resident — $125.00 (6 Month Membership)
All benefits listed above except for #2 and #5.
**Family Winter Resident — $250.00 (6 Month Membership)
All benefits listed above except #2 and #5.
**Only these memberships may use the rifle range.
One Day Membership Fee of $5.00 and $15.00 Range Bay Fee (Paper Targets Only)
- Use of one range bay for the day shooting paper targets only. One target provided.
One Day Membership Fee of $5.00 and $23.00 Range Bay Fee (Steel Targets)
- Use of one range bay for the day shooting provided steel targets. Paper targets may be shot as well.
AFTER MEMBERSHIP IS ACCEPTED AND PAID, THE UNIVERSAL RANGE & GUNSHOP SAFETY ORIENTATION CLASS MUST BE ATTENDED BEFORE THE MEMBER CAN USE THE RANGE.