We hope everyone is prepared for the storm and wish the best for all affected.
USPSA is canceled for tomorrow…probably needless to say.
As of now PCCpalooza and Scattergun are still on. I’ll get out to the range Monday or Tuesday and survey any damage. But based on the forecast I think we’ll be good to go. If anyone needs to cancel due to storm clean up or anything that will not be a problem. I’d just ask you let me know asap.
I had some stages drawn up but we took everything down on the range to save what we can. So I’ll start from scratch on the stages asap this week. Probably won’t have time to post them.
I’ll be back in touch next week after the storm. Good luck to all!